Thursday, October 7, 2010

Playoff Growing Pains

Oh, Reds. Why must you hurt me like this? To say the least, last night's performance in Philly was less than playoff-worthy. Granted, Halladay probably would have pitched the same, regardless of the 4 runs given up by the second inning, but I still think without that unfortunate series of events, the guys might have had a better outlook and a little higher morale for the remainder of the game.

Let's just pretend it didn't happen. Everything's fine. Game 2 tomorrow, and I'll be at Game 3 when the boys come home on Sunday. I still love my Reds, but a repeat of last night is definitely not necessary.

As for watching the game last night...I hit up my fave bar, as usual, with my fave wingwoman, and we had plenty of fun. In fact, she had LOTS of fun. What's not to like when the guy across the bar making eyes at you leaves, then texts his buddy to hit on you in his absence. AND she has a date with him tonight! Good going sister, I'm proud of ya. *tear*

And finally, just to keep you in the loop, I haven't seen the latest addition to my life since Sunday. Sad face.

See you suckers later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment