Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Note about Me

Let's get something straight, okay? This blog is nothing more than a creative outlet for ME, and I happen to share it with other people. Under no circumstances do I intend anything I write to be malicious, harmful, spiteful, or just plain mean. I try to keep it light, fun, and entertaining. I like to describe things so that you might feel that you are part of the experience with me. You wanna live vicariously though my words? Be my guest!
I just like to write, and luckily, my life is often entertaining enough that I can spin some awkward situations into pretty damn entertaining story lines.

It's come to my attention that some people are feeling a bit...uhhh...unhappy with a recent post. I've taken that into consideration and appropriately adjusted my wording in order to alleviate any ill feelings that have happened and to avoid any potential future conflicts. Or at least, I've taken my best shot to do so.

Please understand one thing: I am one of the most trustworthy and respectful people you would ever meet, and so I take it very personally when someone I care about (in whatever way that might be...friendships, romances, family members, etc.) feels injured or upset by something I have done. I do what I can to set the situation right, and to avoid repeating the same thing in the future. I hesitate to say "repeating the same mistake" because that indicates I've done something wrong, which in this case, I have not.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and please, take a minute this week to be thankful for the things that truly matter in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment