Friday, July 30, 2010

On the edge of insanity and ready to jump...

It hasn't been a very good few weeks. In the last week, I have managed to add the following to my growing list of troubles, annoyances, and generally f'd up views of the world:

  • Bullied at work by 2 guys who apparently think it's okay to bitch slap the chick in the cubicle around until you get the desired results. Make that phone call for you, buddy? Sure thing, right after I punch you in the nutsack and see how that feels. Now scamper back to the warehouse and bother someone who might actually do what you tell them to do.
  • Welcomed home current beau from his one-month hiatus to Asia, from which he brought home a parasitic virus. After waiting for one-month hiatus to end, beau promptly dumped me unceremoniously 2 days later. VIA TEXT MESSAGE.
  • Attended marathon job interview (round 2!), nailed it, expected a shining, high-money offer within a few days. Rejected 2 days later.
  • Decided to self-medicate with some anti-depressants, only to find that the dose was too high, causing nausea, sweating, chills, reduced appetite, and no sleep for four straight nights.

So here's the deal. I'm gonna blog about some stuff and see if that makes me feel better. Oh, and also, I joined eHarmony. I JOINED EHARMONY.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment