Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ok, so let's review last week, you know, now that it's Tuesday and I haven't managed to muster up anything interesting to write yet.

Last week started out a bit like the week before: shitty. The craptasticness of the previous week spilled into the start of last week. I spent about 4 nights in a row not sleeping, so by the time Tuesday of last week rolled around, I was pretty much a walking zombie. I even called off my Zumba class that night (yes, I teach) so that I could stay on the couch and go to bed at 9pm. Which I did. Luckily, I finally got some sleep, so I felt slightly more normal over the next few days. Then, after not eating for almost a week, my appetite came back with the vengeance of a 14 year old boy, and since then, I have subsisted on pizza, wine, and pizza. Not necessarily in that order. So the break-up diet plan that helped me lose 4.5 pounds in a hurry turned into the next stage of mourning--the Pig Out Stage. So +4.5lbs later, I'm pretty much back to where I was before.

Sigh. Single AND feeling porky. Good combo.

So now I'm a week and a half removed from the "would rather crawl in a hole and die" stage and am trying to figure out what happens next. I've already been through Post Break-Up Fasting and Post Break-Up Pigging Out. Now on to Pretend I'll Eat Better and Go to the Gym More stage?

Whatever. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment