Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 Things I'm Thinking Right Now

A new feature? I don't know. We'll see how this round goes.

1. WHY do I still watch Jersey Shore? It's not even in effing Jersey.
2. I can't wait for the end of the work week. I need to relax.
3. Would one more glass of wine give me a hangover in the morning? Because right now I think I'll be okay.
4. Maybe I should just risk it.
5. Friends and a good dinner are 100% the cure for a sad and confused soul.
6. On that note, I am full of Italian food.
7. How much farther would I have to suck in my belly before my lower back starts to look bloated? (Blame it on the Italian food!)
8. The Situation is a douchebag. Yeah, still watching. Eff.
9. I am not looking forward to Monday.
10. My stomach is more talented than any symphony. True story. It's like putting your ear to a seashell and hearing the ocean, except it's my stomach and it sounds like the depths of the earth preparing for a massive volcanic explosion. Gurgle.

Hey, I said it was all about things I was thinking RIGHT NOW. Don't judge. Just laugh.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment