Monday, November 8, 2010

Men are Crazy...And Viva Las Vegas!

Okay...so...well. Right. Here we go: What is the deal with attached men hitting on me lately? Not necessarily married guys, but guys who are in relationships. (Although if you recall the Lying Cheating Bastard story...turns out that one was actually still married at the time. Nice.)

What is it about me, or them, or their relationships, that makes it seem like a good idea to send me these signals? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not EVER going to knowingly act on this kind of thing. But this weekend has just made me stop and think about what's going on. Maybe it's me? Maybe they're not happy in their current relationships? It's really frustrating because I can't seem to find a decent single guy, but hey, if you're already in a relationship, then go ahead and dangle it in my face because there's not a thing I can do about it. Thanks dudes.

If you have any insights on this topic, please leave me a comment because my brain is about to burst.

Oh, and this is all making me have really weird dreams. More specifically, I've been dreaming about the guy who went away for a month this summer, only to come home and THEN break my heart. Which is great really, because who wouldn't want to relive heartbreak over...and over...and over...?

Aside from all of this, things are okay right now. Vegas was awesome, as usual. It was great to see some friends who I haven't seen in a long time, and meet some new ones as well. We definitely did it up right, but I'm still not sure who won the battle: Us or Vegas? I do know that there is probably not a drop of vodka left in the town, because we certainly must have consumed all of it. I met a very handsome Australian guy too. Damn those accents. I'm a sucker.

                                   las-vegas

I'm still on the dating circuit, so we'll see how it goes. I think my match subscription is up in a couple of weeks, so I'll have to decide if I want to stick with it. I don't know...I emailed a super cute guy last week, but he never answered me, so I'm feel a little disenchanted. This is one of the first ones that I was really hoping to get a response....darn it.

Okay, off I go. If you aren't following me yet, just head on over to the right side bar and do it. You know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment